DONT BE MEAN, GO GREEN

On our Blog we will only promote Environmentaly Friendly News / Products and at the same time provide a Full portal to all you need to know about Nature and Animals.

Make yourself at home at our Blog

CITYBUSHMAN

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1 - 7 September National Arbor Day

As we all know Arbor Day or week is the time for all of us to chip in and plant Tree's.

We all know how 1 Tree from everybody can make a difference in our Carbon Foot Print. Tree's are valuble is combating or Eleminating the Carbon Monoxide we produce. I have found this Diagram i added in below on how the best way to plant a tree is done. I do hope this makes it much easier for anybody who had doubts before.
Trust me when i say my first couple of attempts failed terribly, all i had to show for it was a dead piece of wood.

I will be glad in helping anybody with any further Questions or guid lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog and Google Here

Save the Forests

The Rainforest Site
Powered By Blogger